False Ceiling Design For Drawing Room With Two Fans
False Ceiling Design For Drawing Room With Two Fans
How exactly to get the perfect ceiling that is false
False ceilings are a way that is great add an interesting focus to a space but they are quite an undertaking. Says Mumbai based Jyotsna Bhagat of The Blue Ceiling, “Always freeze on a layout before you begin work, and unless there’s a snag that is technical do not change designs while construction is in progress. Also, they may be messy and cumbersome whilst getting installed, try getting it done before you transfer to your brand-new house.” The most crucial tip she feels is to analyze and hire experts who know what they truly are doing and will carry the job out quickly.
false ceiling design for hall with one fan
Should you get set for a ceiling that is false?
There are lots of styles, artistic effects, textures, shapes, sizes, colours and materials to exert effort with in regards to to drop ceilings and you are likely to find something that works well together with your tastes additionally the space. Additionally other advantages to consider. “False ceilings offer ample choice for housing different kinds of light fittings to achieve varied kinds of mood and ambient light effects,” says Jyotsna. “It also helps with temperature control, and concealing electrical along with other networking cables.”
false ceiling design for hall with two fans and chandelier
False ceilings help with taking in noise through the floor that is upper can partially conceal sprinkler systems without hindering their functionality. “They are quite vitality efficient as the gap that is air-filled the two layers controls temperature within a room. This really is particularly so for areas which are directly below building terraces. Also, they aid in better optimisation of ac as they reduce the amount that is overall of space, thus cooling required is lesser.”
2 fan pvc ceiling design
Using its advantages that are numerous keep in mind that a suspended ceiling can close-up a place, so smaller spaces or those with relatively low ceilings may not benefit from having one. They are able to also become a breeding ground for pests and bugs ergo regular control that is pest required. Proper waterproofing is a must as water damage, mildew and fungus can sprout as time passes and you will end up having to replace the entire ceiling that is false a couple of years.
false ceiling with fan design
- Height: One of the most extremely considerations that are essential the height. Jyotsna suggests a minimum of 9-feet from false ceiling to floor to avoid a feeling of claustrophobia. “For security, one must ensure that you don’t unintentionally knock down chandeliers or any hanging curios if you boost your hand, there ought to be enough space between the ceiling and the hand, so. Special care should be studied to make certain fans are placed at spots where the hand does not encounter it. accidentally”
- Wiring: Plan your wiring layout beforehand as in some instances, this can find yourself determining the shape and design of the ceiling that is false if you only require a partial one or a border.
- Ceiling fans: “Ceiling fans are heavy and need a hook to be installed regarding the primary roof slab prior to roof work that is false. This holds particularly real in instance of gypsum or any other light weight ceilings,” recommends Jyotsna.
- Lighting: While cove lighting enhances the ceiling, concealed straight down lighters enhance the elegance of an area. In all instances wiring that is planning is key. “Recessed lights may be planned in advance, to ensure that when you cut the ceiling that is false house these lights, there must be no framework at equivalent spot as the light to be installed.” Pendants and chandeliers require hooks become installed on the roof beforehand that is main.
- Hanging features: “In case of hanging a item that is heavy move, one has to install a sturdy hook in the roof slab before creating the false ceiling to just take the weight,” indicates Jyotsna.
- Small rooms: Jyotsna suggests minimal designs with clean lines and without fancy mouldings. “Try to maximise the space involving the slab and roof that is false concealing all electrical wires, AC ducts, copper piping etc. within them.”
- Large spaces: “Choose from double layered ceilings to unusual shapes, textures and finishes to produce drama in the event that area is big,” she suggests. You can additionally mix and match materials, textures, colours, and finishes to create an effect. Check out ceiling that is false for living rooms.
- Border: As a edge along the walls, you still get the entire height of the ceiling but at this point you have a framework within which it is possible to conceal wiring and place lighting that is ambient.
two fan pop design images
Materials and upkeep
Whether you go searching for an exposed grid system or a hidden grid system here are quite a materials which can be few pick from.
- Gypsum or Plaster of Paris: The most widely used materials, gypsum or POP sheets are less expensive, light-weight and easy to set up. Explains Jyotsna, “They can be simply shaped into any design, covered or painted with wallpaper. For security, it is recommended to set up a bit of plywood just above the sheet for providing strength.” Low on maintenance, they should be washed and dusted occasionally with a sponge. Regular painting or addressing with wallpaper every 3-4 years is recommended.
- Acrylic, fiber or Glass: Easy to install, these sheets are placed over a metal or wood framework. They are a way that is great introduce ambient lighting and require little upkeep.
- Wood: Wood naturally adds charm up to a space but these ceilings are higher priced, heavier and appearance bulkier hence best suited for large rooms. “Wooden ceilings look richer and are sturdy. Hanging heavy lights being pendant. is relatively easy as they tend to help more weight,” says Jyotsna. These require regular polishing as soon as installed.
- Metal: Polished metal false ceilings can inject drama to a space and have a tendency to endure. Aluminium and galvanised iron are probably the most commonly used metals.
- Modular / Grid: “These comprise prefabricated and pre-finished panels that are ready-to-install which sit directly on a framework. They are lightweight, easy to set up, come in an array of finishes and looks,” says Jyotsna.